- Filed under: Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events, Shows in Manila Breakout Philippines Real Life Escape Room Presents ROOM 13 by Cheryl Golangco on Aug 4th, 2014
It’s a cold stormy night and you’re trapped in a creepy motel room… how do you get out? Just when you thought it was all over, Breakout Philippines comes out with another exciting and “frustratingly fun” room to escape from: Room 13!
“After getting an eerie feeling that you are being watched, you and your friends try to leave the room. The doorknob falls off. You try to force your way out but all exits are sealed tight. This isn't ... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Featured, Fun in Manila, Lifestyle and Events, Shows in Manila Breakout: The First Real Escape Room in the Philippines by Cheryl Golangco on May 5th, 2014
Outbreak Manila is at it again, but this time, there will be no zombies to run away from, just a simple game of strategy, brains and speed through their new game BREAKOUT.
What is Breakout?
Ever wonder what it would be like to play in a REAL-LIFE escape room game? Breakout is an interactive game where participants will have to team up to find clues and solve logic puzzles based on various story lines and themed rooms. Th... Read More » Tags Share Comments (2 )
- Filed under: Charity Works, Family and Parenting, Foundations and Organizations, Lifestyle and Events, Outreach Projects, People and Places, Shows in Manila, Workshops and Seminars PETA Love Artszone Project: Eliminating Corporal Punishment with Positive Discipline by Cheryl Golangco on Aug 21st, 2013
The relationship between a parent and a child is one bound by love, but the manner of communicating that love can make or break the relationship in the long run. Here in the Philippines, two out of three parents have been found to use corporal punishment as a disciplinary method on their children while nine out of 10 parents who practice corporal punishment have also been subjected by their parents to it, according to a 2011 Pulse Asia Perception... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Faith and Religion, Family Events, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places, Shows in Manila Superbook Reimagined: A Special Screening and Family Fun Day by Cheryl Golangco on Dec 7th, 2012
Do the names Gizmo, Chris and Joy sound familiar? Well what about the cartoon SUPERBOOK? Ring a bell? Well, if you're a 90's kid, then you should know it. It was one of the most popular cartoons of our time, and the best part about it... it's a bible series.
This Christmas season, spend some time with the entire family while engaging yourselves in a different kind of bonding. Get ready as Superbook, the highly-acclaimed animated Bible ser... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Concerts and Plays, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places, Shows in Manila Love, Baihana: A Soothing Night of Jazz Music by Cheryl Golangco on Aug 19th, 2012
Don’t you just love Jazz? The way the the rhythm goes just makes you wanna sway around and get lost in your own little world. Jazz music just makes you feel all light and tingly inside for some reason! Wouldn’t you agree?
Well if you do, then you should definitely check out this upcoming concert from Baihana!
Baihana is an all girl trio composed of Krina Cayabyab (Yes, she’s Ryan Cayabyab’s daughter), Mel To... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Concerts and Plays, Featured, Lifestyle and Events, Shows in Manila Cirque Du Soleil Saltimbanco in Manila by Cheryl Golangco on Aug 16th, 2012
Cirque Du Soleil Saltimbanco Aug. 9 – 19, 2012 at the MOA ARENA
On it’s first day in the Philippines, I got to be one of the lucky audience members to witness skilled and talented acrobats fly through the air and bend their bodies like rubber at Cirque Du Soleil Saltimbanco!
I had no idea what the show was all about, all I knew what that it was going to be filled with acrobats doing amazing stunts. What I imagined and expected... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )