- Filed under: Bazaars, Family Events, Lifestyle and Events, People and Places National Bookstore Warehouse Sale! 80% Off from January 15–19, 2014 by Cheryl Golangco on Jan 15th, 2014
Woot Woot!! Better set a schedule and put aside some cash ‘coz National Bookstore is having a warehouse sale starting TODAY all the way until the 19th!!! Rush over before you lose your chance to get all those precious books at 80% off!
National Bookstore Warehouse Sale
January 15 to 19, 2014 from 10am to 7pm
4th Floor, National Book Store, Quezon Avenue
corner Sct. Borromeo & Panay Avenue... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Accessories, Bazaars, Lifestyle and Events Case-Mate Philippines Grand Opening Sale from July 19-21 by Cheryl Golangco on Jul 18th, 2013
Don’t you just hate it when you drop your brand new phone and it gets this huge ugly dent? Worse when you drop it and completely destroy it! If you’re as clumsy as I am, then you better make sure you get some protection for your phone and tablets. You spent thousands on your gadget, might as well spend a little more to make sure it stays protected. But if you want to find cases at affordable prices, then why don’t you check out Case Mate’... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Accessories, Bazaars, Business and Services, Lifestyle and Events Crumpler Seedy-Splatter Sale this May by Cheryl Golangco on May 9th, 2013
For every single receipt of P2000, get 50% off on Seedy One or Three and Splatter Series! How cool is that?
Promo run from March 15 to May 31 2013 only!
Check out these awesome Crumpler bags in the following Crumpler branches:
Bonifacio High Street
For updates and other information,
visit the Crumpler Philippines FB page
or follow Crumpler PH on Twitter... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Accessories, Bazaars, Business and Services, Lifestyle and Events Speck Macbook Case 50% off! by Cheryl Golangco on May 9th, 2013
Give full protection to your Macbook at half the price with Speck! Just visit any of the following resellers from May 9 to June 9 2013!
Beyond the Box
Gadgets In Style
TechSav... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Bazaars, Featured, Lifestyle and Events The Kiddo-Preneur Christmas Bazaar: Entrepreneurship for the Young Minds by Cheryl Golangco on Dec 1st, 2012
Nowadays, having a job is no longer enough to be financially stable. Often times, our 9 to 5 jobs are only enough to pay the bills, but does not leave room for us to enjoy life anymore. In short, we get stuck in the rate race. We work harder for a company to earn more. So why not be our own bosses? Having our own businesses may be as easy as 1-2-3 or as difficult as chemistry, but I know one thing for sure... we won't get anywhere unless we start... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Bazaars, Business and Services, Lifestyle and Events Mommy Mundo Bazaar this November by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 21st, 2012
The holiday season is just around the corner, have you found the perfect gift to give yet? Though I don't have a child of my own, I have an idea of how busy moms can get on any regular day... what more on the Christmas season? You know the perfect place to buy toys for the kids, but what about gifts for your friends?
This November 24-25, check out the Mommy Mundo Bazaar and get to select from a wide array of booths and compan... Read More » Tags Share Comments (1 )
- Filed under: Bazaars, Lifestyle and Events Logos Hope “Floating Book Fair” Reopens at Subic Bay by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 20th, 2012
Logos Hope, the world’s largest floating book fair was ambushed by over 65,000 bookworms when it visited Manila last March. Unfortunately, the ship had to sail away once more before everyone got the chance to go visit.
Well, I’ve got some good news! Logos Hope will re-open to the public on Tuesday, November 20 allowing Filipino’s a second chance to visit the ship. Start shopping for those Christmas gifts for your family and loved ones, i... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Bazaars, Lifestyle and Events, Music and Movement, Teaching Ideas, Workshops and Seminars Learning the Wonders of Play at Play Pilipinas 2011 by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 1st, 2011
Last week, Play Pilipinas had their first ever festival on children's play here in the Philippines. I had already heard about it since several months ago but was hesitant to register due to lack of funds. However, during the last minute, I realized that anything that would add to my knowledge of children and early childhood education would surely not be a waste. Basically, there would be 4-6 seminars/ workshops all on the same time slot. You'd ha... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )
- Filed under: Bazaars, Contests and Announcements, Lifestyle and Events Group Buying Websites in the Philippines by Cheryl Golangco on Feb 9th, 2011
Just recently, I discovered the joys of group buying websites! I think I am slowly getting addicted to it!
As most of us know, we can easily avail items at cheaper prices when we buy in bulk. This is just how it works in the group buying websites. No, you do not need to buy as a group. Unintentionally, you are already buying with a group of people you don't really know. United we stand, divided we fall! If you haven't tried visiting these... Read More » Tags Share Comments (291 )
- Filed under: Bazaars, Fashion and Apparels, Featured, Lifestyle and Events, Tips for Parents Expo Mom Bazaar by Cheryl Golangco on Nov 14th, 2010
Need I say more? Not only will mommies and others be able to shop for cute and reliable baby brands but you will also be able to help out through the toy and book drive. The toy and book drive will be for the young children in Silong Tanglaw and Bahay Kalipay. So why don't we all help out and donate some of our old toys to make this year a memorable Christmas for these kids? Toy and book donations will be collected at the entrance of EXPO MOM B... Read More » Tags Share Comments (0 )