Are you looking for a different run? Something that you can chill out after crossing the finish line? Live music, fireworks, spectacular performances, and free flowing beer will kick your night out as Adobo Magazine, the country’s premier advertising and brand communications publication presents its third edition of Adobo Run After Dark.
What: Adobo Run After Dark 3
When: October 20, 2012, Saturday
Where: SM Mall of Asia
Beneficiary: My Shelter Foundation – Liter of Light Project
- 15K – 6:30PM
- 10K – 7:00PM
- 5K – 7:30PM
Race Distance / Registration Fee
- 5K – P780
- 10K – P880
- 15K – P980
*inclusive of singlet, timing chip, race bib with celebrity Adobo recipe, and race map.
Onsite Registration from Sept. 10 – Oct. 17, 2012
- R.O.X – Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
- Runner – Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
- Secondwind Runing Store – 45 Malingap St., Teachers Village,Q.C.
- Adobo Magazine Office – Unit 203 Bldg. 1, OPVI Center Chino Roces Ext., Makati City
To register online go to www.adobomagazine.com/adoborun.
- Online registration is already ongoing (September 1 to October 15, 2012).
- In-store registration starts September 10 until October 17, 2012
- Note that there will be courier charges for race kits for online registrants ofPhp125 within Metro Manila and Php 185 outside of Metro Manila.
Adobo Run After Dark Singlet Design
Adobo Run After Dark Race Bib Design
Adobo Run After Dark Medal Design
for 15K Finishers only
Run, party and light up a home as part of the proceeds from registrations will benefit the My Shelter Foundation, headed by social entrepreneur Illac Diaz. Their pet project, Isang Litrong Liwanag was also launched at last year’s adobo Run After Dark and has since gained worldwide recognition and support from the United Nations for the grassroots lighting program. Visit www.aliteroflight.org for more information.
A Meralco “Ang Liwanag ng Bukas” mini game at adobo Run After Dark Press Launch at Bonifacio High Street participated by fellow runners and bloggers.
Photo Credit : Geronimo Photogrphico
It’s keeping with the Halloween theme that has made adobo Run After Dark as a fun and unique event. Cash prizes are also awarded to the creepiest, wackiest, and most creative costumes of the night!
For inquiries, please email email@example.com or call/text 0917 432 8479
Costume Run. Fantasy Run. Run for a Cause. So what are you waiting for, register now! See you!